CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Because Motherhood is a journey!











5.03.2011

My little daredevil

Monday we went to the playground so my oldest could enjoy playing on all the equipment.  I put little guy in the Mei Tai on my back.  While I was watching the princess play in the sand, I noticed the baby kicking and jumping around on my back.  He was watching a little girl enjoying a swing ride.  I debated with the Mr. if putting him in a swing was a good idea at not quite 7 months.  We both agreed he wasn't as skittish as our first and gave it a go.  He was so small in there we put the diaper bag behind him :)  He LOVED it.  No matter how hard we pushed or high he got he enjoyed himself immensely.  Stinker Dinker definitely takes after his father.




0 comments: