CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Because Motherhood is a journey!











5.17.2011

Daisy and the sleeping princess

Tonight my daughter couldn't find her Daisy before going to bed.  I felt cruel, but I told her she had to go to bed without her.  You see her bed time routine has a few steps in it and one of the steps is locating things you need to sleep like pillow, blanket, and Daisy.   I asked if her routine was complete and she said yes.  More than once loss of Daisy has stalled bedtime by 30 minutes or more.  So tonight we went without her.  My poor baby was so upset and talking about how she wasn't going to go to sleep and she would stay up all night.  I told her it was her choice and shut off the light.  Well of course she fell asleep and I quickly forgot about Daisy.  A few hours later when I finally got Mr. Cranky down for good, I turn down the sheets on my bed and guess who is there.  Daisy.  I snuck into the princess' room and put Daisy up near her chin.  She grabbed that nasty ol' lovey in her sleep and snuggled up with it.  It was so cute :) 

And speaking of Mr. Cranky.  He is sleeping in his new longies from The Sleep Sheep, a local WAHM business.  I see a product review in the near future :)

0 comments: