CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Because Motherhood is a journey!











10.07.2011

Some things I do no like about motherhood

Today I had to take my almost one year old son to the ER. My daughter was being disobedient and didn't stop rocking the glider when I told her to. He got behind it and it hit him. He ended up with a laceraton by his eyebrow. I am so glad the damage wasn't worse. This is the part of motherhood I do not like. I can't stand to see one of my babies in pain. I wish I could just take it away. Another thing I do not like is the disobedience, whining and hard headedness that eventually all kids have to go through. There are days when I am at my wits end when it comes to my five year old. I just keep telling myself this to will pass.

0 comments: