CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Because Motherhood is a journey!











3.13.2011

So sweet

Here's a moment I never want to forget. This morning my little monkey was sleeping in a bit long, so the princess and I went to wake him up. I was kissing his cheeks to get him to wake up and saying his name softly. He started to stir and when he opened his eyes his head was turned away from me. The first thing he saw was his big sister. He smiled so radiantly and beautifully. She smiled back at him in just the same way. It was pure magic. For a moment in time it felt like I was a voyeur peeking in on a special bond between the two. It just makes my heart sing to see my two children have something so special between them. I cannot wait to watch this bond blossom and mature.

0 comments: